Get the best mortgage deal for you
Whether you're a first time buyer, moving home, looking for help getting onto the property ladder or an experienced buy-to-let investor, you will want to get the best mortgage to suit your individual needs.
Thomas Morris are able to introduce mortgage services to you through Embrace Financial Services, a mortgage broker with a team of expert financial advisers.
Plus with fantastic new technology you could get a Mortgage in Principle within only 30 minutes.
What would you like to do?
- Find out more about Help to Buy and Mortgage Guarantee Scheme
- Find out more about buy to let mortgages
- Find out more about Embrace Financial Services
- View current offers
If you would like to see if Embrace Financial Services can get you the best deal on your mortgage, call them on 0845 009 1098 or book an appointment to request a callback.
Reasons to choose Embrace Financial Services
Customers would recommend us *
First time buyers on property ladder
Mortgage applications submitted
Mortgage submissions valued
They have access to 1000s of mortgage deals from 100s of lenders, including well known high street providers. These often include exclusive deals that cannot be accessed by going direct to the lender.
Advisers will conduct secure video or telephone appointments so you can get expert advice from the comfort and safety of your home.
Embrace Financial Services will listen to your needs and circumstances and recommend the best products for you.
They provide excellent communication and will stay in touch every step of the way. All documents can be shared safely and quickly electronically.
Executive Financial Consultant
Martin was born in Great Yarmouth, Norfolk, and raised in Oulton Broad, near Lowestoft, Suffolk. He has lived in Biggleswade, Bedfordshire, since 2012 with his family. In his spare time, Martin enjoys walking, hiking and geocaching.
Executive Financial Consultant
Justyna was born and raised in Poland and has lived in Cambridgeshire since 2006. She was educated at the University of Economics in Poland and the Anglia Ruskin University in Cambridge. As well as enjoying time with her family, Justyna likes to play computer games as she is very competitive!
Ray was born and raised in Hemel Hempstead and was educated at Cavendish School and Dacorum College of Higher Education. He currently lives in Buntingford with his family. In his spare time Ray enjoys running, which includes taking part in half marathons!
Sarah was born and raised in Peterborough. For 20 years she has been very active in Scouting and still spends her spare time volunteering.
Since joining the team in 2015 Simon has been an integral part of the St Neots branch helping hundreds of customers secure their dream home with an unwavering commitment to his customers care. In his spare time Simon enjoys running as he feels it is a great way to unwind.
3 months free Terms & Conditions
- The promoter is Embrace Financial Services Limited, registered in England at Howard House 3 St. Marys Court, Blossom Street, York, England, YO24 1AH (Company number: 06447316) (the “Promoter”).
- To be eligible for entry into the prize draw, customers of the Promoter must meet the following condition:
- The customer must attend their first appointment with a Financial Advisor of the Promoter during the period of the competition, prior to the Closing Date.
- There is one prize only for a cheque to be sent to the winner on Completion to the value of the total of the first three month’s standard mortgage repayments (the “Prize”). This value does not include any overpayments on the mortgage repayments, mortgage fees, or the cost of any protection or insurance products. The total maximum amount for the Prize to be payable is £4,500 and the mortgage repayment amounts will be verified and confirmed by the Financial Advisor of the Promoter.
- To be eligible to claim the Prize, customers of the Promoter must then meet the following conditions:
- The customer must have their mortgage arranged by a Financial Advisor of the Promoter; and
- The purchase of the property must proceed to completion within 12 months of notification of being a winner and the Promoter should be notified of completion (“Completion”).
- There is a limit of one entry per person, which applies whether the person has multiple mortgages or a joint mortgage. Repeat or duplicated entries will be removed from the prize draw.
- The prize draw is open for entry from midnight on 1st August 2022 and ends at midnight on 31st August 2022 (the “Closing Date”) inclusive.
- The winner will be drawn at random from the list of eligible entries supervised by an independent person on the 1st August 2022 (the “Draw Date”). The winner will be notified by email within 14 working days of the Draw Date (the “Notification Date”).
- The winner will then have 14 working days from the Notification Date to claim the Prize by confirming receipt of the email informing them of their win. If the winner does not claim the Prize within the 14 working days from the Notification Date a replacement winner will be selected in accordance with the process described above until a winner comes forward. If a winner fails to claim the Prize within the timeframe, they will not be eligible for the draw to determine a replacement winner.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries that are lost, mislaid or not successfully completed, regardless of cause, including, for example, due to technical fault, technical malfunction, computer hardware or software failure, satellite, network or server failure of any kind.
- The Promoter reserves the right to cancel, suspect, void, amend or withdraw the prize draw where it becomes necessary or reasonable to do so and also reject entries from entrants not entering into the spirit of the prize draw.
- Entry into the prize draw is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- The Promoter reserves the right to refuse entry, or to refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
- The prize draw is open to UK residents over the age of 18 with a permanent UK address, except employees of the Promoter or any other company in the LSL Property Services plc. group of companies, their families or anyone directly connected with the Prize and/or prize draw.
- Personal data supplied during the course of this promotion will be processed as set out in the Promoter’s Privacy Notice available here https://www.embracefs.co.uk/privacy-notice.
- You may be asked to participate in post-event publicity.
- The promotion is non-refundable, non-transferable, and non-chargeable.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law, and the parties submit the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.