At Thomas Morris Sales & Lettings, we really do LOVE what we do and we're running a simple competition on our Facebook page to prove it!
We're posting a series of articles from our seven branches reviewing some of the properties that we sold last year, featuring our favourite bathrooms, kitchens and gardens, as well as our favourite community spaces and locations.
An example of one of our favourite gardens.
One of our favourite kitchens from 2018
'Facebookers' are invited to like our page and comment on our suggestions. The winner will be selected at random and receive a £50 John Lewis voucher.
To enter this simple fun competition, click here ....
Terms & Conditions
The competition begins on Monday February 18th and ends on Thursday February 28th 2019.
The winner will be announced no later than Monday March 4th 2019.
1. The promoter is: Thomas Morris Estate Agents Ltd (company no. 4377568 whose registered office is at; Newcastle house, Albany Court, Newcastle Business Park, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE4 7YB.
2. The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over except employees of Thomas Morris Estate Agents and their partner companies. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via Facebook as described.
Only one entry will be accepted per person.
7. Closing date for entry will be Thursday February 28th 2019. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted. The winner will be announced no later than Monday March 4th 2019. The winner will be selected at random.
8. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
9. The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
“Like” the competition post(s) on Facebook, and leave a “Comment”. There will be seven competition posts, posted on consecutive days. Entrants must “Like” or “Comment” on at least one of these competition posts to qualify.
The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
The prize is as follows: £50 worth of John Lewis vouchers.
The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
In the event of a dispute no correspondence will be entered into, the decision of the promoter will be final.